Wednesday 7 October 2015

Pajama Party Event

This is a 'Town Event' initiated randomly when you speak to Margaret.  She will ask you to come to her house on the following evening for a Pajama Party.   I mention this in a post primarily because it is one of the few events where, once you go to the Party, you will not be able to leave until 6.00 a.m. the next morning.  It therefore became rather important to discover the times when you could go to the party and how late...  If you go between 9.00 p.m. and 11.00 p.m., it appears that you first need to speak to Margaret to choose the sort of music she will play.  You then need to speak to her again to initiate the Pajama Party.

If you go between 11.00 and midnight, you will be able to enter her house but she will be asleep, giving you no opportunity to initiate the party event. If you go after midnight, her door will be locked.

I tried to sneak Leon into the house with me but not surprisingly, she told me to get rid of my companion and return later...

The dialogues of the party are not interesting in the least, all about weight loss and weight.  The most interesting detail was the fact that you, Dolce and Pico were the last to fall asleep, but that is random as well as when I replayed the event, the last to sleep were Clorica (rather surprisingly), Margaret and I.  Really the best part is seeing all the girls in their nighties, a pretty sight indeed.

I do believe this is an Event that can occur more than once, but will confirm that if it happens again.

Pico:  Dolly, Next time, why don't you bring a silkier, more see-through pair of ... MPGH!
Dolce:  Why would I wear something like that/

Actually, the dialogues, if you speak to different girls in the morning before they shoot out the door are fascinating.

In one, Clorica suggests telling scary stories, although it is the wrong time for that sort of thing.  She says Volkanon told her a good one.  The story is from the beginning of the original Rune Factory where a boy who has lost his memory appears, wants water and is given some by a girl with a watering can.  Each time you replay the event, there will be a different result in terms of the group dialogues that can be experienced.

1 comment:

  1. This is so interesting post on Pajama Party Event! Thanks a ton dear for this great share. I love that your lists are always budget conscious but amazing! I love this idea too. I have just attended a Pajama bachelorette party at some destination venues Los Angeles. I have never attended such fun bachelorette party. It was just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete